February 03, 2022

Beatles - Live At The BBC Scans


<

 

 

The Beatles - Live at the BBC

The surviving members of the Fab Four spent much of the 1990s belatedly reuniting to document, promote, and occasionally awkwardly burnish their unparalleled pop music legacy. This double-disc anthology of live-in-the-studio performances originally recorded specifically for the BBC during the most frantic years of early Beatlemania was the first chapter in that effort and the first issuance of previously unreleased Beatles recordings since the late '70s. In many ways, it remains the most artistically revealing.

Track Listings
Disc: 1
1. Beatle Greetings [Speech] - The Beatles, Tony Hall
2. From Us to You [#]
3. Riding on a Bus [Speech] - The Beatles, Brian Matthew
4. I Got a Woman [#]
5. Too Much Monkey Business [#]
6. Keep Your Hands off My Baby [#]
7. I'll Be on My Way [#]
8. Young Blood [#]
9. Shot of Rhythm and Blues [#]
10. Sure to Fall (In Love With You) [#]
11. Some Other Guy [#]
12. Thank You Girl
13. Sha la la la La! [Speech]
14. Baby It's You
15. That's All Right (Mama) [#]
16. Carol [#]
17. Soldier of Love (Lay Down Your Arms) [#]
18. Little Rhyme [Speech] - The Beatles,
19. Clarabella [#]
20. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Cry (Over You) [#]
21. Crying, Waiting, Hoping [#]
22. Dear Wack! [Speech] - The Beatles, Brian Matthew
23. You Really Got a Hold on Me
24. To Know Her Is to Love Her [#]
25. Taste of Honey
26. Long Tall Sally
27. I Saw Her Standing There
28. Honeymoon Song [#]
29. Johnny B. Goode [#]
30. Memphis [#]
31. Lucille [#]
32. Can't Buy Me Love
33. From Fluff to You [Speech]
34. Till There Was You
Disc: 2
1. Crinsk Dee Night [Speech]
2. Hard Day's Night
3. Have a Banana! [Speech]
4. I Wanna Be Your Man
5. Just a Rumor [Speech] - The Beatles, Alan Freeman
6. Roll over Beethoven
7. All My Loving
8. Things We Said Today
9. She's a Woman
10. Sweet Little Sixteen [#]
11. 1822! [Speech]
12. Lonesome Tears in My Eyes [#]
13. Nothin' Shakin' (But the Leaves on the Trees) [#]
14. Hippy Hippy Shake [#]
15. Glad All Over [#]
16. I Just Don't Understand [#]
17. So How Come (No One Loves Me) [#]
18. I Feel Fine
19. I'm a Loser
20. Everybody's Trying to Be My Baby
21. Rock & Roll Music
22. Ticket to Ride
23. Dizzy Miss Lizzy
24. Medley: Kansas City/Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
25. Set Fire to That Lot! [Speech] - The Beatles,
26. Matchbox
27. I Forgot to Remember to Forget [#]
28. Love These Goon Shows! [Speech]
29. I Got to Find My Baby [#]
30. Ooh! My Soul [#]
31. Ooh! My Arms [Speech]
32. Don't Ever Change [#]
33. Slow Down
34. Honey Don't [#]
35. Love Me Do